For those who don’t remember or who are just joining us (Welcome! Can we take your coat? Care for a drink?), Forked! exists in two realms: the blogosphere (people still using that term?) and the podcastosphere (which I know is not actually a term used, but I happen to like, so I’m going with it). We blog here regularly, but occasionally we take our handy little digital voice recorder out on the town. We buy it a few drinks and a meal, and in exchange, it records our conversation, which Wes edits and posts for your audio enjoyment at Forked on the Road.
Our second episode was recorded at Piper’s Pub on the South Side, a visit that you may remember from a previous blog entry, but there was a considerable amount of activity, non-food related, that was left out.
Among the highlights:
– Listen to me and Wes banter aimlessly while walking to the restaurant!
– Engage in secondhand mockery of people we made rash assumptions about!
– Enjoy awkward moments brought to you via Wes and our friendly server!
– Experience podcasting as done by increasingly drunken hosts!
– And, of course, all tied together at the end by Wes’s stirring rendition of “Touch Me” by the Doors. (Not even remotely joking.)
After recording two + hours, Wes has culled together 45 minutes of pure podcast gold. Won’t you take a listen and join us for a meal?